Part 1 – Save hours weekly with your Gmail by learning the key gmail plugins and apps that make it possible.
We recommend you watch the video while reading these notes.
I do not use read receipts (Could you tell) if you know how please share in the comments. You can access Canned Responses via labs in the settings in Gmail. I’m a big Gmail fan and have the paid version (Google Apps) and I love it.
How can you save a bunch of time using gmail.
- Gmail is the #2 most used email application currently.
- Take advantage of the additional 4 tabs to make 5 tabs total.
- You can access the new tabs feature by clicking on the gear.
- How to move emails to other tabs, one time and permanently. We recommend you put the most important emails in Primary, that’s what I do, and I use Forums for all emails of secondary importance and I move all other emails to the other to either the Promotion and Updates tabs. I leave the social tab as is.
- By moving emails in the first few weeks to either Primary, Forum, Promotion or Updates tab you will have a much more efficient email set up.
First plugins we recommend you look at.
- Schedule an email to leave your inbox and come back when you want to deal with it.
- You other option is to schedule an email to send later
- This allows you to keep your inbox clean
- Snooze your email for when you want to deal with it.
- Track email activity, opens etc.
- Track email opens
- Send Later
- Mail Merge
- Presentation Tracking & Analytics
- Salesforce Syncing
We did a quick run through of the other plugins as a teaser for Part 2
Part 2 Video Link
- Banana Tag – Link
- toutapp – Link
- Streak – Link
- WORKetc CRM + Projects – Link
- CRM for Gmail – Link
- Insightly – Link
- Rapprotive – Link
- FullContact for Gmail – Link
- Unroll.me – Link
- Assistant.to – LinkClick to replace anchor text
- ActiveInBox – Link
- Awayfind – Link
- Gmail – Send Archive setting
- Ref – Link
- Mixmax – Link
- SaneBox – Link
- Crystal – Link
- HelloSign – Link
To see the Part 2 of this webinar series on Youtube go here
We hope you enjoyed this session of Quick Fire Fridays #QFF. Connect with us live every Friday live at 12 noon Eastern.
Share this video with a friend or colleague via this link
If you have a topic you would like us to cover or questions to ask, post them in the comments section on our Facebook business page.