PART 3 – HOW TO SAVE HOURS WEEKLY WITH YOUR GMAIL.
How to save hours weekly with your Gmail using plugins, extensions and apps.
What we covered
A. ActiveInBox – Link
- Great for procrastinators
- Go through large batches of email
- Assign priority & due date
- Free Trial then a few dollars a month
B. Awayfind – Link
- Find yourself constantly checking your email
- Helps you to stop worrying about missing key emails
- Using filters and…
- You will get a phone call or text with the content of the key emails
C. Send & Archive (Built into Gmail)
- Archive emails after you send them
D. Enable Undo Send – (Built Into Gmail)
- Based on holding email from 5-30 seconds
- Sue and I both use it.
- Pierre went with 10 second delay and Sue went with 30 seconds.
E. Refapp.com – Link
- Auto Suggest for your email
- Connects to Facebook, Google+, Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
- See the webinar or link for demo video
F. MixMax – Link
- Does many of the items we have shown in other tools
- Recommend you take a look. It comes highly rated
- Track emails
- Meeting scheduling
- Email Templates (Time saver for repetitive emails)
- Send later
- Integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox and Box
- Plus does polls, and more
G. SaneBox – Link
- Prioritizes important emails
- Works with many choices – Gmail, Mailbox, Exchange, iCloud, IMAP, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL, iOS
- Check out the demos at there site.
H. CrystalKnows – Link
- The end of email miscommunication
- They claim its the best improvement to email since spell-check
- Check out the demo on the site
- I’m impressed and waiting for approval for more users – Yes they currently have a waiting list.
I. HelloSign – Link
- Another way to get eSignatures
- Zipforms and Digital Ink does this for you with free unlimited signatures for Realtors at CCAR
To see the Part 1 of this webinar series GO HERE
To see the Part 2 of this webinar series GO HERE
We hope you enjoyed this session of Quick Fire Fridays #QFF.
Connect with us live every Friday at 12 noon Eastern.
Share this video with a friend or colleague via this link
If you have a topic you would like us to cover or questions to ask, post them in the comments section on our Facebook business page.